(Field Trips, Workshops, Dates)
How the Summer Internship Works
The Intern Project (TIP) prepares LA County high school students to explore their career options and develop professional skills. Interns participate in a college and career readiness curriculum through our partnership with Los Angeles Trade Tech College to receive college credit all while attending their internships.
- LA Promise Fund team recruits and screens all students through a rigorous application process.
- We make matching recommendations based on your organization's internship description(s) and help set up interviews for you.
- Once placed, student interns attend their internship while also leveraging support from TIP via:
- Professional development trainings
- In-person networking events
- Field trips for career exposure / awareness
- Help build a diverse pipeline of future talent within our community
- Cultivate a learning environment at your workplace
- Expose your organization to volunteer opportunities within LA Promise Fund's Initiatives