Cover Letter & Resume
What is a Cover Letter?
- A summary of why you’re interested in the job and why you should be hired.
- It should contain concrete examples of your accomplishments, skills, & experiences (relevant to the job you’re applying for).
- Your moment to express yourself and show a little of your own personality, while further demonstrating your communication skills.
- It should be shorter than 1 page, with 3-4 separate paragraphs (you can also use bullet points).
What is a Resume?
- It’s an advertisement of YOU.
- A summary of your skills and experiences-- a list of what you can bring to the table!
Personal Expenses Budget
- Here is a tool to help keep track of your life expenses
- Click here for a template and make a copy for yourself