How the Summer Internship Works
The Intern Project(TIP) prepares LA County youth to explore their career options. Interns participate in a college and career readiness curriculum through our partnership with Los Angeles Trade Tech College to receive college credit.
- TIP recruits and screens all students through a rigorous application process.
- We make matching recommendations based on your organization's internship description(s) and help set-up interviews for you.
- Once placed, student interns attend your internship while also leveraging support from TIP via:
- professional development trainings
- In-person networking events, field trips, and virtual workshops
- Help build a diverse pipeline of future talent within our community
- Cultivate a learning environment at your workplace
- Expose your organization to volunteer opportunities within LA Promise Fund's Initiatives
Hear from students in the Summer 2022 program
Join the Intern Project and host a high school intern!
First step is to complete the Host Survey:
We provide guidance and support building a program for your organization. Please reach out to email@example.com